OM (Nº cédula 63961)
Date of Birth: 14/10/1991
Citizenship: Portugal | Nationality: Portuguese
– Master´s degree in Medicine issued by NOVA Medical School of Lisbon, on July 14 2017
– Master in Aesthetic Medicine and Anti-aging in Universidade Complutense Madrid (Master´s Thesis entitled
“Nonsurgical Vaginal Rejuvenation”) – 2018 (Madrid, Spain)
-General Internship in São Bernardo Hospital (Lisbon, 2018)
-Fellowship in Dermatology in Santa Maria Hospital (Lisbon, April 2018)
-Member of SPME (Portuguese Society of Aesthetic Medicine and Antiaging )
-Member SEME (Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine)
– Invited Assistant Professor at Aesthetic Medicine Master of Alcala University (Madrid)
WORK EXPERIENCE AND ACADEMIC BACKGROUND
-Working for 3 years as an Aesthetic Physician in IPFACE (Portuguese Institute of Face – Lisbon) and Thalassa
-Attended to workshops and practical courses organized by Merz, Galderma, Allergan, Filorga, BTL
– 5th Annual Meeting of Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery (Coimbra, Oct 2017)
-2nd Annual Meeting of Portuguese Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Cascais, Dec 2017)
-33 Annual Meeting of Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Málaga, Feb 2019)
– 9 Merz Masterclass Academy ( Valencia, Oct 2018)
– 6th Annual Meeting of Dermatology and Cosmetic Surgery – Coimbra, Oct 2018
-Merz Masterclass with Professor Sebastian Cotofana (Barcelona, Dec de 2018)
-3rd Annual Meeting of Portuguese Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Cascais, Dec 2018)
-34 Annual Meeting of Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Málaga, Feb 2019)
-Allergan Master Course with Dr Mauricio de Maio (São Paulo, Jun 2019)
– iFace – Intelligent Facial Anatomy & Cadaver Experience (Lisboa, Jul 2019)
-IMCAS World Congress 2020 (Paris, France)
-35 Annual Meeting of Spanish Society of Aesthetic Medicine (Málaga, Feb 2020)
COMMAND OF LANGUAGES
– Portuguese: Very Good level of Understanding. Very Good Written and Oral knowledge.
– English: Very Good level of Understanding. Very Good Written and Oral knowledge.
– Spanish: Very Good level of Understanding. Very Good Written and Oral knowledge.
– I moved to Lisbon when I was 18 years old, far away from my hometown (Coimbra), where I live until today
with people from all over the world. That gave me a great capacity to adapt to new cultures and realities.
– Good communication skills acquired through school and professional experience.
– During my studies, I worked in diverse multicultural teams, including in Portugal, Brazil, and Spain. These
experiences developed my leadership, communication and team-working skills.